About Sunshine Butterflies Swim & Rec Club
Sunshine Butterflies Swim and Recreation Club is open to all ages, and all abilities, and is held weekly, during school terms. Kawana Swim club operates on a Saturday afternoon and Noosa Swim club operates on a Sunday morning.
Lessons are individually designed around each member; whether it is to help build confidence or assist with difficulties experienced in a water environment.
Our program also helps to develop coordination, self-esteem and confidence, socialisation, water safety, exercise, health and general well-being.
Swimming can also provide a calming “sensory” activity for those within the autism spectrum, while for others it can improve their physical condition if suffering low and high muscle tone.
About our Swim Program;
- Caters for all ages and abilities
- Operates year round in heated pools
- Club lessons are school term based
- Austswim and Swim Australia qualified teachers
- 20 minute one on one or buddy sessions available
If you’re interested in joining our Club or interested in creating your own Club, within your local community, please contact us to discuss further.
Proudly sponsored by club partners.
- Major Sponsor Protector Aluminium – Kawana Club
- Major Sponsor QClad – Noosa Club
- Bootsco Work Wear
- Commonwealth Respite Centre / Suncare Community Services